Satisfaction Guarantee Scheme – Terms and Conditions
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.
Any type of return does have to comply with a few simple rules to ensure that your return and subsequent refund it proceed quickly. Please take the time to read these simply rules.
A refund for returned goods under this scheme will be provided on returned items as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The customer has used no more than 2 sheets to test the paper and determine that it has not performed as expected. The used sheets must be returned with the pack of the unused paper in order to qualify for a refund.
- The customer has advised A-SUB in writing by email or letter that the goods are to be returned within 15 days of the order date and has obtained written instruction from A-SUB by email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the contact us section for our details.
- The correct returns email that was sent to the customer by A-SUB has been printed off and enclosed with the goods being returned.
- The goods have arrived back in A-SUB’s warehouse in perfect condition. Goods which arrive damaged will not be refunded
- Proof of postage must be obtained for returned goods in case they go missing en route. A-SUB reserves the right to refuse refunds on missing goods even when proof of postage is available.
The cost of return postage will be covered by the customer and is not refundable. Refund will be made back to the same payment method that was used in the purchase of the original order.